I had this gagging problem back in college. I would gag (but nothing comes out) if I was nervous or uneasy. I would gag before exams or presentations, or if I was worried about something. It got really annoying and sometimes embarrassing especially when I gagged in front of people I just met. My close friends are used to it so they didn't mind as much (I think). I didn't know how to make it stop, I couldn't control it. Anyway, when I came here, the gagging stopped. I don't remember exactly when it stopped but I don't remember gagging so often anymore. I thought it went away for good when I realized I didn't gag before the show on Asian Night and Malaysian Night (which used to be a huge reason to gag). Yesterday, out of the sudden, I started gagging again. It wouldn't stop, and it scares me.
Could be because I have 5 weeks left here and tonnes of work to do
Could be because I haven't had enough rest
Could be because...
I hope I won't gag today.
I need to go to the market.
Later.
6 comments:
buueekkk..!
hoh..bertahan ika....sket je lg=)
neways, r u going back home this yr?
its panic attack kot..its some kind of penyakit u know..
Agree wt ahmad. I also hv da same kinda symptom if am nervous... espicailly bila tgk my debaters in action. Rasa nak muntah then and there!
edwan,
bueeeekkkk u back!
shaza,
yup yup going back mid october! :P
dwane,
i dunno i guess so. it comes and goes. :-(
Ms. D,
how do u over come it?
I never overcome it... Just that, I avoid from being in any situations that cause me to gag...
Post a Comment