Saturday, September 06, 2008

There are three sides to every story?

Read this : The McD Irony, this: McDonald Sundae poser debunked and this: if I could defend myself a bit

What do you think?

Personally, I just choose not to eat it at all. Regardless if it is halal or not. But that's just me. I think Zaty did the right thing by telling us what she heard, even if she didn't really investigate it. Besides, when she told us, it was also because she was telling us about the day she had, like any other normal conversations that we have. She didn't mean any harm. :)

3 comments:

iynas said...

me too :-)

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

people usually say that there are two sides. i never tot much about it. now come to think of it, there's could be more than two sides. three, four, five, six, and so on!

uh the above yakking has nothing to do with the content of the entry. title jer :P

RKA said...

iynas,
:)

Kb,
hehe. yeah...there could be more than two sides... :p