Monday, September 08, 2008

I can start digging now...

This is what's coming out for my take home exam:

For the take-home exam you will need to discuss media coverage of either the New Zealand elections, or the US presidential election. The NZ election can take place no later than Nov 15, and some of the major news organisations have begun packaging their political news as "election coverage". You can find blogs, archived footage, political analysis, and other media coverage at the following sites (this list will be updated regularly):

One News
3 News
New Zealand Herald

I'm dead. There is no way I can do this paper. It's just too hard for me. Can I just go to sleep? Please? I'm not interested in any of this. I want to go back to English literature... I want to go back to last semester. I want to read The Big Sleep over and over again, I want to know what happened in Northanger Abbey, I want to fall in love with Simon Gascoyne...

I just want to go home.
and sleep

and sleep
and sleep



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

come home come home
hehehe

RKA said...

i will.very very soon :)

Kikuri-hime said...

Alaaa... relaxkaa syiqah. Sabar... it's all part and parcel of being a student. Been there, done that! Hang in there, ok?

unknown said...

errrrr... what?

unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

owh. US presidental election sounds nice. really.

eh nice. banner. i like that view.

RKA said...

Ms.D,
trying very very hard not to break down. the last 4 weeks sgt stressful. just nak get it over and done with!

Shanis,
what...?

shahril,
i have never been into politics...tak brape pay attention...so when i have to answer my exam on things like this, i takut...

about the banner, thanks..i was on top of mount vic :)