Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Things I've learnt...

You've got to give in order to receive as well
I know some people who only take but never give. They're very selfish and only think of themselves. Sometimes they know that they're doing it but they just don't care. What I do with this type of people is I just stop giving and hope that they get the message. I used to not mind that much, but it is starting to affect me, and so I have to stop caring.

You should not judge people
I realize this even more after I came here. Everyone is different and they have reasons for being the way they are. You should not judge them without understanding the whole context/situation that they are in. You should not judge them but you can offer advice if you think it is good for them.

Mistakes happen, learn from it
Mistakes happen, and there is no use thinking about why it happened, it'll just make you go crazy. All you can do is move on and learn from the mistakes.

Close friends can "harm" you mentally and emotionally
I'm not sure how to explain this one.

that is all for now





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah

lessons for life
god i wish it was easy to swallow what you already know~

go you =)

RKA said...

:-)

btw, i've read ur blog...heheh. i can imagine ur face kat marae tu.

Z said...

*long sigh*

lots of lesson to learn here kan.
i think i learned more from life than academics. hahah.

RKA said...

tu lah...
nz makes me feel old lah. because i have to be responsible and stuff... it's tiring sometimes tau.

Z said...

tiring sometimes?...i feel tired ALL the time XD

i guess youre right, it's just tiring to be adults. you have to think about everything, worry about everything, stress out about everything.

but better now than never, i guess? (chewah, one of those moments where i think +ve la konon ;D)