I went down to the common room to watch TV when I saw my friend there and so I joined her. We started talking about random stuff at first and then the topic of marriage came up. This friend of mine is my age and she'll be graduating end of this year (I am so jealous!) and God willing will be getting married early next year. I am so happy for her! I asked her how she got her parents (and his parents) to agree about getting married since both of them are still young and do not have a stable job yet. She told me it wasn't easy to convince them about it but in the end they agreed. I am actually amazed on how confident and sure she is about this huge decision that she made. Getting married is a big deal! and I am also amazed that the guy is very sure about it as well. I don't think there are many guys like that these days. All they care about is having fun.
Anyway, I do hope someday I will find the ONE. I'm not planning to get married anytime soon, well, at least not until I am 24 (but if I do find someone and if he wants to marry me and if I think he is the one (has a stable job etc etc), then I might just agree even if I am not yet 24)
I think my recent break up with my boyfriend of 3 years is one of the best things that has happened to me. When I really think about it, I don't think I want to be with him for another 50 years. We are just not for each other, we are just too different. I couldn't see that when I was with him because I was too obsessed with having someone in my life, even if the person is not right for me. I did love him, but hey, love alone is not enough. Trust, honesty, understanding are all important in a relationship too. I guess I have to give him credit for ending the relationship, even though I still think the way he ended it was rude. I haven't talked to him since early April and I don't plan to keep in touch with him after this. There are just too many memories and it's just too hard to become friends after what happened. Alex told me I should go date other people just to let him know that I'm okay without him, but I told her I don't want to do that, even if I do find someone, I don't want him to know, because that just shows that I haven't moved on. All I want to do now is move on, and be happy. I want to be happy.
Anyway, I do hope someday I will find the ONE. I'm not planning to get married anytime soon, well, at least not until I am 24 (but if I do find someone and if he wants to marry me and if I think he is the one (has a stable job etc etc), then I might just agree even if I am not yet 24)
I think my recent break up with my boyfriend of 3 years is one of the best things that has happened to me. When I really think about it, I don't think I want to be with him for another 50 years. We are just not for each other, we are just too different. I couldn't see that when I was with him because I was too obsessed with having someone in my life, even if the person is not right for me. I did love him, but hey, love alone is not enough. Trust, honesty, understanding are all important in a relationship too. I guess I have to give him credit for ending the relationship, even though I still think the way he ended it was rude. I haven't talked to him since early April and I don't plan to keep in touch with him after this. There are just too many memories and it's just too hard to become friends after what happened. Alex told me I should go date other people just to let him know that I'm okay without him, but I told her I don't want to do that, even if I do find someone, I don't want him to know, because that just shows that I haven't moved on. All I want to do now is move on, and be happy. I want to be happy.
5 comments:
*hugs* thank God that part of your life's over. you're moving on, definitely.
thanks zaty :)
love u
*hugs back*
go girl
being happy doesnt mean u have to have a bf. single life rocks=)
sarah,
it's just that i was so used to having someone in my life for three years and then suddenly he's not that anymore. I needed time to adjust. hehe. but i think i'm doing great :)
hey iqa,
I totally agree with you, a relationship takes more than love to make it work.
anyway, I see you've been cooking alot of things. Rajinnye, I'd haf to say I'm impressed la kan=P cos today believe me I had maggi maggi and more maggi for bfast lunch and dinner. Couldnt be bothered to go out and buy groceries haha.!Anyway, enjoy your holiday (I'm bored already)
-nana from education house(in case you know any other nana kan)-
Post a Comment