Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Ryhmeweaver


I am currently listening to The Ryhmeweaver- Hymns of wrath & passion. :-)
Frankly speaking, I was never a fan of hip-hop, but when Ms.Muna played the Rhymeweaver's cd in her car last year, I actually liked it a lot! The ryhmeweaver is one of my seniors back in college :-) To the Rhymeweaver, I don't know if you will read this or not, but I just want to say, I love your songs! :-) Keep making them k! You're very talented :-) and I was so happy that Zaty gave me a the second copy of your cd!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously have been eating a lot these past few days and I don't think it's because of the new plates anymore :-( It must be the weather I guess? or maybe I'm just bored and so I eat.

I just realized that TEAP is due next Wednesday and I haven't even started writing yet. I also have a test the day after I submit my TEAP assignment. I am dead. :-(

---------------------



3 comments:

Sam said...

hey hey hey

glad you liked the album. a free CD is a small price to pay for fame and stardom lolz

i've bookmarked your blog, hope you can return the favor

will keep you posted on my next effort, Hip Hop and Classic Literature.

Cheers
RW

RKA said...

Hey Azam,
I've bookmarked u too :-)

Sam said...

about your friend's comment

is it positive or negative? or is it about my blatant homophobic stance?

you can send it to me at rhymeweaver@gmail.com

Cheers
RW