Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I went out with Nana and Wan today. :)

I didn't even know Wan was back in JB! He lied to me last night! He said he was going back today and I believed him! Today, when I was watching Desperate Housewives on Starworld, suddenly someone rang the bell, and it was him! Haihhh...

So, we went out for lunch, and then went to see a movie, "Balls of Fury" :)
Funny okay! I almost ran out of breath because I laughed too much! and Maggie Q is super hot! Make that super super super hot!

I think that's all for now.

Ta ta

3 comments:

n said...

so comell kuar with nana hehe

Z said...

aaawwww....

wan suke 'tipu' you kata dia xde kat jb and pop out out of nowhere.

heehee. comel =)

RKA said...

yeah. and he also loves to say he's at one place when he's out somewhere with his friends. He's getting good at this. haih