Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Don't mess with my time, thank you.

I just hate it when people promise to do something but they don't.
For instance, if you say you're going to call me "kejap lagi", then call me! Don't waste my time waiting for this "kejap lagi" that will never come! Your time may not be important to you, but mine is! It pisses me off, okay? And it pisses me even more when I find out that you are out somewhere, forgetting about this "kejap lagi" call that you promise you'd make! Urghh.

Those who are close to me would know how I am with "time". It's just one of the things you should never mess with me, my time!

Later

3 comments:

Z said...

that is very much true. if there's one thing im scared of doing when it comes to you, it's time-related stuff.

sabar k.. that person forgot kot?...

btw dear, you dah tuka your contract?

RKA said...

kene tukar contract ke...?
i email linda about it, she never replied...

Z said...

eh tak tak. jo kata mara kata takyah. just cross-out the univ name on the form je. =P