hello. I'm back! :)
I had so much fun with my girls for the past four days even though the trip was undeniably tiring! :) We didn't get that much sleep, always rushing here and there, and before we know it, it was time to go home :(
I arrived in Seremban on Tuesday at about 2.30 pm. We (Wan and I) met Jo at T1 and we had lunch together. :) After lunch, Wan continued his journey to Shah Alam while Jo and I made our way to our college hostel. We met Zaty there who arrived half an hour earlier. The first room that they gave us was quite unlivable (2 beds=4 people?) and it was not very clean plus the way to the bathroom was locked and we would be the only people on that floor! So, we decided to check out the other empty rooms and found one that was perfect for us! A room for 3 people but with four beds! Since we weren't there to study or anything so it was more than fine!
Around 5.15, we went to T1 to pick up Kak Long and had our dinner. We also bought a few junk food in case anyone gets hungry :) We went back, and did a little bit of catching up with each other, went to see some junior girls and then went to bed :)


The next day, we made our way to KL by KTM. The first destination was MARA HQ, to get our contracts and stuff. I had no idea it was going to be six copies! We had to drag the contracts, the visa forms, the offer pack everywhere we go! After we got our stuff, we made our way to Selset in Subang Jaya. Thanks to Zaty, getting there was quite easy, but tiring! So, we saw Michael, handed all the necessary things needed for our visa, chatted for a bit, and said our goodbyes. Next destination? Midvalley! Kaklong wanted to buy a pair of jeans and I ended up buying a top too. Oh, Zaty bought this really nice bag!!! :) I like another one just like hers but in white I think...but money was tight so no bag for me! hehe.


We reached Seremban around 11 pm. Everyone was exhausted! I think I went straight to sleep after washing my face, feet and brushing my teeth. Penat! We woke up around 8.30-9.00 am the next day and paid a visit to our teachers. We were in college until 3 pm! Ms Azlina even treated us for lunch! Thank you!!!




After that we went back to the hostel and Jo, Kaklong and I took a nap while Zaty went to Wisma Pelajar. Around 5 pm, Kaklong woke us up because we had a date with some of the junior boys at the park near our college. All of them came! It was cute because they were not close to each other but they came because we invited them! :) It was fun hanging out with them. We had to return to the hostel around 6.45 pm because we had another date with Ms Muna that night. She took us out to dinner at Kenny Rogers, Jusco Seremban :) I was quite full because one of our juniors, Nazer, bought us cheeseburgers from McD! Thank you Nazer! You are so sweet! Before going back to the hostel, we bought the boys cheesecakes from Secret Recipe. We hung out for a little bit with them at the DS before going to Kak Zam's house (our warden). We chatted while watching the TV and around 12 am we decided to call it a day. We went back to our room and I basically went straight to sleep while the others continued talking about the day we had. :)
We had to wake up early on our last day there because Jo's bus was at 9.30 am and we promised that we would see Ms Rudi first (She said something about breakfast) So, we had breakfast with her, said our goodbyes to all the teachers (sangat sedih :( ) took our Alevel certificate from Ms Rudi and then went back to our hostel because it was time to go home. After everyone was ready, we called the cab, dropped Zaty at the KTM station, and then made our way to T1. Kaklong and I waited for Jo to get on her bus, and then at 10.30 am, I went into my bus, and around 11 am, Kaklong got into hers.
I reached JB around 1.30 pm, took a cab, and went straight home and straight to sleep. Hehe.
I had so much fun with my girls for the past four days even though the trip was undeniably tiring! :) We didn't get that much sleep, always rushing here and there, and before we know it, it was time to go home :(
I arrived in Seremban on Tuesday at about 2.30 pm. We (Wan and I) met Jo at T1 and we had lunch together. :) After lunch, Wan continued his journey to Shah Alam while Jo and I made our way to our college hostel. We met Zaty there who arrived half an hour earlier. The first room that they gave us was quite unlivable (2 beds=4 people?) and it was not very clean plus the way to the bathroom was locked and we would be the only people on that floor! So, we decided to check out the other empty rooms and found one that was perfect for us! A room for 3 people but with four beds! Since we weren't there to study or anything so it was more than fine!
Around 5.15, we went to T1 to pick up Kak Long and had our dinner. We also bought a few junk food in case anyone gets hungry :) We went back, and did a little bit of catching up with each other, went to see some junior girls and then went to bed :)


The next day, we made our way to KL by KTM. The first destination was MARA HQ, to get our contracts and stuff. I had no idea it was going to be six copies! We had to drag the contracts, the visa forms, the offer pack everywhere we go! After we got our stuff, we made our way to Selset in Subang Jaya. Thanks to Zaty, getting there was quite easy, but tiring! So, we saw Michael, handed all the necessary things needed for our visa, chatted for a bit, and said our goodbyes. Next destination? Midvalley! Kaklong wanted to buy a pair of jeans and I ended up buying a top too. Oh, Zaty bought this really nice bag!!! :) I like another one just like hers but in white I think...but money was tight so no bag for me! hehe.


We reached Seremban around 11 pm. Everyone was exhausted! I think I went straight to sleep after washing my face, feet and brushing my teeth. Penat! We woke up around 8.30-9.00 am the next day and paid a visit to our teachers. We were in college until 3 pm! Ms Azlina even treated us for lunch! Thank you!!!




After that we went back to the hostel and Jo, Kaklong and I took a nap while Zaty went to Wisma Pelajar. Around 5 pm, Kaklong woke us up because we had a date with some of the junior boys at the park near our college. All of them came! It was cute because they were not close to each other but they came because we invited them! :) It was fun hanging out with them. We had to return to the hostel around 6.45 pm because we had another date with Ms Muna that night. She took us out to dinner at Kenny Rogers, Jusco Seremban :) I was quite full because one of our juniors, Nazer, bought us cheeseburgers from McD! Thank you Nazer! You are so sweet! Before going back to the hostel, we bought the boys cheesecakes from Secret Recipe. We hung out for a little bit with them at the DS before going to Kak Zam's house (our warden). We chatted while watching the TV and around 12 am we decided to call it a day. We went back to our room and I basically went straight to sleep while the others continued talking about the day we had. :)
We had to wake up early on our last day there because Jo's bus was at 9.30 am and we promised that we would see Ms Rudi first (She said something about breakfast) So, we had breakfast with her, said our goodbyes to all the teachers (sangat sedih :( ) took our Alevel certificate from Ms Rudi and then went back to our hostel because it was time to go home. After everyone was ready, we called the cab, dropped Zaty at the KTM station, and then made our way to T1. Kaklong and I waited for Jo to get on her bus, and then at 10.30 am, I went into my bus, and around 11 am, Kaklong got into hers.
I reached JB around 1.30 pm, took a cab, and went straight home and straight to sleep. Hehe.
5 comments:
wooow good post, very detailed! 0_0
heheh, i link back to this post je la, bleh?. hee~ ^_^
buleh2. hehe. tp ayat2 i agak terabur, sorry for that. heheh
byknya activity..
;P
yeah. smpai rasa tak cukup hari! there were still loads of people we didn't get to see! :(
seronok baca~~ :)
Post a Comment