woah. It has been ages since I wrote anything on this blog! but here I am again, back with an update and will probably be gone again for another month or two.
I will be updating the things that has been happening in my life for the past month according to topics.
1. On friendship
I miss my friends a lot, especially those who are making the effort to keep in touch with me! I can't wait to see them again soon! (i hope!) You see, I only appreciate friends who appreciate me as their friends.
2. On my love-life
Wan and I are fine. We've been getting along o-kay. We rarely argue anymore (but this is probably because of the lack of communication that we are having for the past few months) I think I am happy with the way things are between the two of us and I haven't been caring that much on where this relationship is heading anymore since I have more important stuff to think about.
3. On my studies
I am already half-way through my 6 month holiday. About what I will be doing next or where I will be studying, well, I don't know. For the first time in my life, I feel really lost. But I believe that God has something planned for me, I just have to figured out what it is. I will never let things like this put me down. I am going to keep my chin up, smile, and move forward. I hope I get the important call soon. Praying hard for it.
4. Life at home
I like the feeling of being at home again. I like spending time with my little sis even though she annoys me sometimes. I like the fact that I can read any book I want instead of the ones that I have to (for examination purposes). I love the fact that I can watch my favorite TV shows without being interrupted because I am home alone most of the time during the weekdays. So yeah, life at home has been great. I know I will be missing this life soon.
5. On other stuff
Truly and honestly, right now, I feel like going on a vacation with a few of my close friends that I can actually enjoy my time with, to a place that has a beach maybe? maybe we could stay at a resort or something? how nice would that be kan? but it won't be happening anytime soon since I am currently very very broke.
I guess that is all for now.
See you in a few months, I hope. Or maybe sooner!
I will be updating the things that has been happening in my life for the past month according to topics.
1. On friendship
I miss my friends a lot, especially those who are making the effort to keep in touch with me! I can't wait to see them again soon! (i hope!) You see, I only appreciate friends who appreciate me as their friends.
2. On my love-life
Wan and I are fine. We've been getting along o-kay. We rarely argue anymore (but this is probably because of the lack of communication that we are having for the past few months) I think I am happy with the way things are between the two of us and I haven't been caring that much on where this relationship is heading anymore since I have more important stuff to think about.
3. On my studies
I am already half-way through my 6 month holiday. About what I will be doing next or where I will be studying, well, I don't know. For the first time in my life, I feel really lost. But I believe that God has something planned for me, I just have to figured out what it is. I will never let things like this put me down. I am going to keep my chin up, smile, and move forward. I hope I get the important call soon. Praying hard for it.
4. Life at home
I like the feeling of being at home again. I like spending time with my little sis even though she annoys me sometimes. I like the fact that I can read any book I want instead of the ones that I have to (for examination purposes). I love the fact that I can watch my favorite TV shows without being interrupted because I am home alone most of the time during the weekdays. So yeah, life at home has been great. I know I will be missing this life soon.
5. On other stuff
Truly and honestly, right now, I feel like going on a vacation with a few of my close friends that I can actually enjoy my time with, to a place that has a beach maybe? maybe we could stay at a resort or something? how nice would that be kan? but it won't be happening anytime soon since I am currently very very broke.
I guess that is all for now.
See you in a few months, I hope. Or maybe sooner!
3 comments:
girl, jom tgk hairspray!
marilah! u know i kat rumah so when ever u balik just text or call me! :) for u, i akan cube sedaye upaya nak keluar punye! heheh
i miss u
im glad to know that now wan and you are getting beter =)
Post a Comment