Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I was tagged by Zatyness busuk :)

~~~
Rules
1. Each player must post these rules first.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

~~~

My 8 random facts

1. I loveeeeee buah pelam.
2. I am always punctual. oklah, 9 times out of 10
3. I have a stuffed cat named Memel.
4. I don't eat sushi
5. I bought a new pair of shoes yesterday
6. I can only speak two languages
7. I still live with my parents
8. oh,my birthday is on the 30th of september so remember that. heheh

~~~

Tagged!

okay i'm too lazy to find 8 ppl to tag. :(

2 comments:

Z said...

pelam? as in plum or mempelam buah mangga? 0_o heheh

Anonymous said...

mempelam :) hehehe

iqa