Tuesday, September 18, 2007

For the past week, my life has been so great that I thought I was dreaming! I received a message from Pn.Somchit last week and she told me to tell all my friends that those with 10 points and above can go to nz! I was sooo happy when I read the message that I almost could not breathe. hehe. I am so glad that things are starting to turn out well for me! After a month of frustration and feeling lost, the good news gave me back my life in an instant! I don't have to worry so much about my future anymore except to study my ass off and get that degree I oh-so-want! :)

InsyaAllah if everything goes well ( I do hope! ) , I will be studying in Victoria University of Wellington early next year doing my degree in Bachelor of Education (Tesl) :)

Ever since the good news, my relationship with Wan has been great too! It's like, suddenly everything is just like when we first started dating. I guess the last month I have been a little bit cranky and distant, that's why our relationship was a bit sour. But things are O.K again now :)

Wan is coming home this 28th of September because he wants to celebrate my birthday with me! and I am so happy! It's been a longgggg time since the last time we went on a romantic dinner date. So, I am definitely looking forward to that! I wonder what he will get me for my birthday? hmmmm :-/

I guess that is all for now...but I will update soon! :)
Take care!

Oh yeah, KB, if you are reading this kan, I sangat sangat miss you! balik la jb so that we can pergi buka puasa sama2! :)

Oh and Shael, I hope to see you sangat-sangat because it's been ages since we last talk like we used to! I am sorry that I have been busy but InsyaAllah I hope to see you again!

As for my best friend Hidayah, I miss you too! I hope we can have one more last slumber party before I go... like old times!

Umm...my darlings! Shufaiha, Jo, Zaty... hope to see you guys soon! Kaklong asked ms rudi if we can come to college and sleepover kat asrama and she said yes! we can even eat the food kat ds! so marilah plan and go there one last time...lepas ni who knows when we can visit the teachers lagi kan? besides, i need a vacation with you guys lah... tido allson nak? hehe.







6 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

im 'reading this'!

Anonymous said...

so how? balik jb ke x? eheh

rasyiqah

n said...

i miss u too. lets meet up alrites... n raya coming! hehe

Z said...

so glad to know you're back on track and happy, iqa! ^_^

the trip sounds fun! yeah, maybe we could stayover kat seremban, melepak2 kat situ and disturb ppl and generally waste our time. sigh. wasting time kat umah is getting tiring ;)

nak jumpe u ppl~~ =D

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

of course!hey the other day i chceked out paper..got no hairspray la at wayang CS!lets hangout ok!i will balik on 6th..somthing like that..berbuka maybe not..susah kan transport!but hangout is a must ok!i will be back in jb for a week only(thats how long my cuti is)raya ketiga balik ere!

RKA said...

testing