Monday, September 24, 2007

I am very bad at noticing new comments on my blog, especially if it is a new comment on an old post. heh. But today, as I scrolled down to my previous posts, I discovered a comment from an anonymous person telling me things that I do not want to know. I also realised that I have changed my url before I even get to read that comment so that person probably do not know my blog address anymore (except if it is from a close friend...) So anyway, people, if you want to leave a comment, please leave your name too. Initials would be good enough. I hate the feeling of being stalked. :-( And if possible, please comment on what ever you want including myself but please leave out my family (If you have negative things to say)

That is all.
Thank you

3 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

why dont you put just a cbox kat tepi?and jgn ade comments box at the end of every entry?heee...thats wat a lazy person like me buat!

RKA said...

hehe coz i'm too lazy to bukak balik the codes and paste it. comments ni mcm dah ade je. haha

Z said...

i like this commenting system. =)

iqa, if you nak, you bleh buat comment moderation so you only show comments you allow; or notification so that anytime someone leaves a message you know right away =D

btw, how annoying - i geram when anon. ppl sesuke hati bagi comment yg xpatut. meh - those ppl dont need to layan je. its a good thing you moved =D

btw, i like your new lay! simple tapi nicely tersusun ^_^