Saturday, March 17, 2007

The list

I am having a bad case of tummy-ache. and the worse part is, the thing won't come out!

Ok, now, on another topic,
My one week holiday is ending soon!!! Noooooooo! I am sooooo not looking forward to go back to Seremban! I just can't wait to finish my Alevel so that I can come home!

Anyway, this one week holiday is probably the most satisfying holiday ever ( I don't want it to end though ). Everything on my to-do-list has been checked. :) wipeee.

Here are the things on my list in no particular order :

Watch Mukhsin -done-
Go jogging -done-
Drive -done, a few times-
Go out with Wan -fri,sat,sun,mon,tues,wed-
Spend time with Nana -every single day :)-

There are other things on my list but I can't remember it right now. It doesn't matter because I've done it all.

Oh, ok, now I remember one more thing on the list : COOK! for Wan. Yep. did that.
and also changing my driving licence, no more P. Yipee.

I've done my math homework, halfway through sociology and will move on to WAOVW (Literature work) after I'm done with Sociology.

I going to buy a new pair of shoes tomorrow! for school! yipee. I think this is my 37th pair during my almost 2 years stay in KMS.

Hmm... Oh yeah, I finally get to talk to Dayah this morning. :) She is like the busiest girl on earth!!! But hearing her voice definitely made my day :) I miss her.

Umm... I think I should continue doing my homework now. Will write more soon :)





No comments: