Wan took me to JPJ to renew my driving licence :) At last, I don't have to use P anymore!! (haha. as if I'm going to drive that much pun)
I am so glad that Wan was with me today. I mean, I am very clueless when it comes to these things (paying bills, renewing things, waiting in line, filling forms), so, when I reached JPJ today, I was so grateful to God that Wan is the one with me. I don't want to trouble my dad with these things because I know he has a lot of other important stuff to do than renewing my driving licence. Anyway, I went there, clueless, I asked Wan to get me a number (again, scared and clueless) and then the person who handed Wan the number asked him to photocopy my IC and P driving licence. Wan handed me the form and asked me to fill it while he photocopied my IC and P driving licence. Me (clueless) became more clueless when he left me with a form in my hand with no PEN! I panicked a bit at first but then I spotted a pen on a table next to the table where we got our number. I went there, I looked at the form and again I became CLUELESS. Oh my god how hard could it be to fill a stupid form? So I read the instructions at the back of the form and tried filling what ever that I know (my heart was beating fast because Wan was no where to be found!). After filling like 50% of the form, Nana (my lil sis) and I, began to scan for Wan but we couldn't spot him anywhere. So we went downstairs but still no sign of him. Nana suggested that we wait for him upstairs where he left us so we did. A few minutes later, Wan came, sweating, as if he just ran a 5 km marathon or something. I felt bad for letting him photocopy my stuff when I was the one who was supposed to do all this (it's my driving licence after all). Anyway, I told him I haven't finish filling the form. (I could see the disappointment on his face, I mean, come on, he just ran around looking for a photocopy machine and I can't even fill a stupid form?) He took the form from my hands and took me to the table where the pen was, and told me what to put in the blanks. After that, we waited for our turn. Our turn came, and 1 minute later, I got my driving licence! Weeee!
I don't know what I'd do without him. Seriously. It's not easy to find a guy like him these days. I mean, he can basically do anything. He's a very practical person! And he's smart too. Sometimes I feel very small next to him (not physically). I used to think I'm better than him (I know, that wasn't right) because my academic results are better than him. Boy, was I wrong! He is actually smarter than me! In many ways!
I wouldn't want to trade him with anyone/anything. He is so special. :) I've learned many things from him. Especially the skills needed to survive in this world. He taught me to be independent. He told me not to be such a spoilt bratt. I think I appreciate my parents more because of him. I realised what my parents have to go through to raise me and my siblings. Sometimes I feel like I never appreciate them enough. When I see how he is around his family, I can't help but smile. I know this is the kind of person I want to be with. We've been through a lot together, we've learned a lot of things, and I don't regret my choice to be with him. I can truly say that he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. :)
I am so glad that Wan was with me today. I mean, I am very clueless when it comes to these things (paying bills, renewing things, waiting in line, filling forms), so, when I reached JPJ today, I was so grateful to God that Wan is the one with me. I don't want to trouble my dad with these things because I know he has a lot of other important stuff to do than renewing my driving licence. Anyway, I went there, clueless, I asked Wan to get me a number (again, scared and clueless) and then the person who handed Wan the number asked him to photocopy my IC and P driving licence. Wan handed me the form and asked me to fill it while he photocopied my IC and P driving licence. Me (clueless) became more clueless when he left me with a form in my hand with no PEN! I panicked a bit at first but then I spotted a pen on a table next to the table where we got our number. I went there, I looked at the form and again I became CLUELESS. Oh my god how hard could it be to fill a stupid form? So I read the instructions at the back of the form and tried filling what ever that I know (my heart was beating fast because Wan was no where to be found!). After filling like 50% of the form, Nana (my lil sis) and I, began to scan for Wan but we couldn't spot him anywhere. So we went downstairs but still no sign of him. Nana suggested that we wait for him upstairs where he left us so we did. A few minutes later, Wan came, sweating, as if he just ran a 5 km marathon or something. I felt bad for letting him photocopy my stuff when I was the one who was supposed to do all this (it's my driving licence after all). Anyway, I told him I haven't finish filling the form. (I could see the disappointment on his face, I mean, come on, he just ran around looking for a photocopy machine and I can't even fill a stupid form?) He took the form from my hands and took me to the table where the pen was, and told me what to put in the blanks. After that, we waited for our turn. Our turn came, and 1 minute later, I got my driving licence! Weeee!
I don't know what I'd do without him. Seriously. It's not easy to find a guy like him these days. I mean, he can basically do anything. He's a very practical person! And he's smart too. Sometimes I feel very small next to him (not physically). I used to think I'm better than him (I know, that wasn't right) because my academic results are better than him. Boy, was I wrong! He is actually smarter than me! In many ways!
I wouldn't want to trade him with anyone/anything. He is so special. :) I've learned many things from him. Especially the skills needed to survive in this world. He taught me to be independent. He told me not to be such a spoilt bratt. I think I appreciate my parents more because of him. I realised what my parents have to go through to raise me and my siblings. Sometimes I feel like I never appreciate them enough. When I see how he is around his family, I can't help but smile. I know this is the kind of person I want to be with. We've been through a lot together, we've learned a lot of things, and I don't regret my choice to be with him. I can truly say that he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment