Friday, March 30, 2007

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE DINNER AT WINDMILL TONIGHT YIPEEE DE DOO.

sorry i haven't been updating. as usual, i've been busy with school. i'm pathetic, i know. You see, I am not popular, not hot, and i don't really mix a lot. I have 3 close friends in school, and my classmates, and that is basically it. I am in my room most of the time, either doing my homework, or chatting with friends, or sleep. yep. i am pathetic.

hmm. life has been miserable for me for the past few weeks. my exam is in 2 months (more or less) and i haven't finish studying yet. I hope some miracle will happen and somehow i will manage to get atleast 1A and 2B's for my alevels.

i don't have anything more to write. so ta for now.

1 comment:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

of course you can do it iqa!chaiyokk..i gila boleh imagine you kat kiwiland OK.and you as a teacher OK!you mmg ade the qualities!hmmm...ol d sudden teringat pn syakirah!!