Good Bye 2005, HELLO 2006!
Okay, this is just a post on my 2005 happenings.
January-March 2005
I just finished my SPM so I spent most of my time at home or at driving school. I got my driving licence in March 2005 after taking my JPJ test twice. (I'm just not born to drive)
March-May
Well, my SPM results came out around March I think? I got 6A's, which is just "okay". I was accepted to KMJ. I was also called for two different interviews (same course). My first interview was on 3rd of May and the second one was on the 5th of May. I registered for KMJ and did accounting while waiting for other better offers. Oh, I also met Wan and we went steady in May.
June-July
I got an offer from both Mara and BPG. I decided to go with Mara, so I quitted KMJ to do Tesl in Kolej Mara Seremban instead.
My sister got married. (end of July)
My brother came home for summer.
July-December
My first semester in Kolej Mara Seremban. (Finished)
Not that interesting huh? Well, I never said it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment