Now, what do I hope for 2006?
Actually, I only have one important goal that I want to achieve for 2006. I will only find out if I have achieve this goal at the end of 2006. It's very important and it involves my future. If I do not achieve this goal, my whole life will be ruined. I will constantly be reminded of my failure every single day of my life until the day I die. I will hurt the people I love if I do not achieve this. Time and money will be wasted and there is no way to get it back. The damage will be so severe that suicide can happen. (Okay, that one was a bit too far)
What is it, you ask?
I want to get that 15 points and continue my studies overseas, and make everybody proud.
Sounds easy? Well, it's not. Unless I work really hard and spend all my time studying, then maybe it's possible.
And why is it that I say it involves my future?
Because if I fail my Alevel, there is no way that I can continue my studies overseas, and I have no money to pay Mara back all the money they spent. I have no qualifications to do my degree locally, because to do that, you have to go through 1 year of matriculation and get atleast a 2.5 gpa to get accepted into University. Yes, I can still do my Diploma, but that means I'm going to be left behind and all my friends will graduate first. I cannot let that happen.
To make it worse, everyone is going to talk behind my back, and laugh at me. I will be called "the girl who didn't make it" etc etc. That cannot happen to me.
I will dissapoint my parents, my teachers, my friends and also MYSELF. I will not let that happen.
Please pray for my success.
Actually, I only have one important goal that I want to achieve for 2006. I will only find out if I have achieve this goal at the end of 2006. It's very important and it involves my future. If I do not achieve this goal, my whole life will be ruined. I will constantly be reminded of my failure every single day of my life until the day I die. I will hurt the people I love if I do not achieve this. Time and money will be wasted and there is no way to get it back. The damage will be so severe that suicide can happen. (Okay, that one was a bit too far)
What is it, you ask?
I want to get that 15 points and continue my studies overseas, and make everybody proud.
Sounds easy? Well, it's not. Unless I work really hard and spend all my time studying, then maybe it's possible.
And why is it that I say it involves my future?
Because if I fail my Alevel, there is no way that I can continue my studies overseas, and I have no money to pay Mara back all the money they spent. I have no qualifications to do my degree locally, because to do that, you have to go through 1 year of matriculation and get atleast a 2.5 gpa to get accepted into University. Yes, I can still do my Diploma, but that means I'm going to be left behind and all my friends will graduate first. I cannot let that happen.
To make it worse, everyone is going to talk behind my back, and laugh at me. I will be called "the girl who didn't make it" etc etc. That cannot happen to me.
I will dissapoint my parents, my teachers, my friends and also MYSELF. I will not let that happen.
Please pray for my success.
No comments:
Post a Comment