Tuesday, March 22, 2005

If you read the older posts, I mentioned about being addicted to The Sims2. So, this is just an update on what's been happening in my family. (in the game, ofcourse)

Well, we moved to a new house, (a bigger one with more rooms) because I wanted more kids. Here's a picture of our house viewed at night:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this is the swimming pool:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(It's a single story house)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
not long after we moved in, I started having morning sickness, I'm pregnant! (in this game)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me with my big belly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Before I found out I was pregnant, my husband an I already adopted a child. Our son is so happy that he finally has someone to play with.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our family having dinner

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I gained a lot of weight so I decided to work out more often.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The baby's coming out!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A new baby girl in the family...

(This is just a game, it has nothing to do with my personal life whatsoever.)

No comments: