Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Another special song for a special someone ;) You know who you are. I'm not sure when this song first came out, but I fell in love with it the first time I heard it. :)

Hmm...I spent the whole day with Epul today. (and some friends) We went to see "Hitch". Good movie, but it wasn't my favourite movie. I had a really great day :) Fairuz called and said she saw me but by the time she called, I was already at home. After we saw Hitch, we went to Singgah Selalu, supposedly to eat, but no one ordered anything. Heheh. I guess everyone wasn't feeling that hungry. After that Epul and I left and we went around JB. We went to another restaurant and ordered some drinks and just talked. :) He sent me home after that. I really enjoy spending the day with him. :)

I'm kind of tired right now, I'll write more soon.
Night night!

No comments: