Monday, March 21, 2005

I had a long day today. I woke up around 7.00 am. Actually, epul woke me up at 6.30 but I was too sleepy so I went back to sleep. Around 10.00 am, Hidayah called me and said she wants to come over so I said "Okay". She went to pick up Nor first before she came. They arrived around 10.30. After I got ready, we went to pick up Nury at her house. We then went to Angsana to buy some gifts for our ex-teachers. After we finished shopping for gifts, we went straight to school. We just sat around En.Salahuddin's table. It was fun seeing him again (He's our class teacher) So, we told him what we are planning to do for the future and stuff. Cikgu Nazrin even gave me all his books after he heard what I was planning to do. He said, only to return the books if I change my mind, if not, keep it for my own use in the future. There are about 6 very thick books that he used when he was studying. It was so nice of him. :) After that we went to see Mrs.Tan Sui Hiong and Tan Lee Ting. They were very happy to see us :). I kind of miss school... well, not really... but I do miss the teachers! I asked Ustaz Sofyan how we passed our PAFA when we never really finished it, he said "kalau nak buat sekarang saya suruh orang tu cancel sijil awak". hehe. He's married now. And I heard Cikgu Nazrin's getting married too, I don't know if it's true. I'm kind of sad I didn't get to see Pn.Ervina though, well, maybe next time. On our way back to the car, we saw our history teacher, Pn.Raja Azma and Pn.Hurul Aini.


After that the girls were tired so we went to my house to relax. I made them cold drinks and they watched TV. Hidayah and Nor wanted to fill their JPA application form so I let them use my computer. They went home around 4.00 pm after I showed them a preview of The Sims2. Hidayah was so excited about the game that she told me she'd probably buy it .
So here I am typing this now. The girls left a few hours ago. I was actually looking for the perfect song to dedicate to epul, I finally found it. I don't know if he likes it, but I do. You have to listen carefully to the lyrics to understand this song... so enjoy!


A Thousand Miles


Making my way downtown,
Walking fast,
Faces pass,
And I'm home bound...
Staring blankly ahead,
Just making my way,
Making a way,
Through the crowd...
And I need you,
And I miss you,
And now I wonder....
If I could fall,
Into the sky,
Do you think time,
Would pass me by,
'Cause you know I'd walk,
A thousand miles,
If I could ,
Just see you,
Tonight...
It's always times like these,
When I think of you,
And I wonder,
If you ever,
Think of me,
'Cause everything's so wrong,
And I don't belong,
Living in your,
Precious memories...
'Cause I need you,
And I miss you,
And now I wonder....
If I could fall,
Into the sky,
Do you think time,
Would pass me by,
'Cause you know I'd walk,
A thousand miles
If I could ,
Just see you,
Tonight...
And I, I...
Don't want to let you know,
I, I...
Drown in your memory,
I, I...
Don't want to let this go,
I, I...
Don't....
Making my way downtown,
Walking fast,
Faces pass,
And I'm home bound...
Staring blankly ahead,
Just making my way,
Making a way,
Through the crowd...
And I still need you,
And I still miss you,
And now I wonder....
If I could fall,
Into the sky,
Do you think time,
Would pass us by,
'Cause you know I'd walk,
A thousand miles,
If I could ,
Just see you...
If I could fall,
Into the sky,
Do you think time,
Would pass us by,
'Cause you know I'd walk,
A thousand milesIf I could ,
Just see you...
If I could,
Just hold you...
Tonight...

No comments: