Monday, August 04, 2008

La di da...

I gave my room a total make over just now. I suddenly felt like I needed a change. I can now use my laptop on my desk, yay! I think the room looks nicer now.

7 comments:

Jo said...

ah jeles
bilik u best
mcm nk rearrange my room jgk la
hahaha

RKA said...

hehe go for it! :) it really makes u feel good tau.

Anonymous said...

what a coincident?!!! i pn rearrange furniture in my room. heee and I agree it makes me feel good, and somehow comfortable. It's as if I baru pindah bilik. In fact this maybe the 3rd or 4th time I rearrange my furniture this year hehehe. Iqa, I'm bored help me pls....

RKA said...

heheh...ke sebab u overheard i told sufya i rearrange my furniture? hehe pastu u tiru...hehehe

nnt i nak visit tgk ur room lah

Anonymous said...

eh? biler plak u btau sufya??? haha
well, fine memang i nk tiru u.. kantoi gilerr=p nak datang my room??? haha sila2 tapi warn la dulu cause I'm quite a messy person i leave my things everywhere ahahaha... tapi make sure u bawak buah tangan tau=p

unknown said...

iqa~~~

i pn nk rearrange my room.lame daa.. konon new sem nk tukar.. tp until now cnt get d best arrangement nk suson the funiture :( dah tanya budak2 ni. semua cakap susunan now is the best. wuu... nk tukar~

ade satu je new arrangement that cn be considered, but i need to move out my chair, n gune my table sambil duduk ats katil.. waa..~ cm tkut tdoooo je nnt..

nk tukar.. nk tukar~

RKA said...

shanis,
apa2 pun do not move out ur chair. try to keep the chair k. i rasa tak best if duduk atas katil...

i'm still loving my room. rasa more selesa now. :)