Monday, August 04, 2008

A few more times and I'll be a pro!

I'm in the library right now...i have been since 8.30 a.m this morning. I've been trying to do my LALS assignment but I can't seem to find the books that I need. Honestly, I think the assignments for LALS are all ridiculous. What they're asking for are things that people don't really argue about. There are not enough books in the library to even do the assignments! I love listening to the lectures but when it comes to the assignments, I give up!

On a different story,

We decided to part ways. It's going to take a while for me to be OK again. I'm going to go back to the life that I had before he came and after Wan left. I'm going to keep myself busy with Uni and dance practice. I'm going to start taking my walks alone around town again. I'm going rent DVDs and watch it like it's nobody's business. I'm going to cook and probably learn how to knit from Laila. I might just pierce my bellybutton, just because I can.

Jo sent me a text this morning saying,

"Good morning. It's a beautiful day today"

and it really made me smile! Thank you, you've made my day dear!
You've always been there for me and I'm really lucky to have you as one of my closest friend. I hope I've been the same to you. I love you Jo! (and of course, Zaty and Shufaiha too!)

---

2 comments:

iynas said...

hi..i link ur blog to mine ok.. ;-)

RKA said...

hi iynas. :)
i dah link u too :)