Saturday, August 30, 2008

Croissants yum!

Konon-konon nak ban myself from having any chocolates for the next four weeks, but this morning I went down to the foyer and got myself a twin pack of snickers from the vending machine. Tak tahan cabaran langsung. I wasn't even hungry or craving for any chocolates, but I ate it anyway. I also went to NW metro this morning because I felt like having croissants for breakfast and I like the ones from NW. I could have just bought one, but I bought three instead, and a bunch of other stuff that I think I need.

I think it's because of the approaching Ramadhan. I want to eat everything I can while I still can. Entah. Or maybe sebab mengada-ngada. Or sebab stress.

Mom is sending me my baju raya soon and she already pesan not to gain weight takut tak muat baju.

Malaysian night is tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm excited about it or not. Maybe because I don't have anything new to wear. I'm going to look so plain tomorrow!

I really need to start doing my powerpoint presentation. So far, I've only done the title. Haha

Later.



10 comments:

Kikuri-hime said...

Nnt, if you have received ur baju kurung, don't forget to post the picture here, ok... hehehehe... minah qay-po betul!!!!

Jo said...

u'll never b plain
unless u allow urself to be
kita tgk la esok
i'm sure u'll b so pretty =)

RKA said...

Ms D,
hehe if i post a picture here tak surprise lah! i hope muat! aaaaa.

Jo,
thanks :)

Anonymous said...

so wheres my link? hehe

iynas said...

i pon ske makan croissant from NW Metro!! hehehe..

Anonymous said...

i dh buat ur taggiee. ahaa.. boranngggg

RKA said...

shael,
i belum letak lagi link but i will. smalam x sempat.hehe. oh thank u for doing the taggie :)

Iynas,
sedap kan croissant tu..i dah addicted dah. hehe

Z said...

you wont look plain la dearie :)

Anonymous said...

i saw it already. i think it's well bijak gak :p

RKA said...

zaty,
thanks :)

shael,
bijak kan i hehehe