Friday, August 29, 2008

Because I made the stupid decision to stuff myself with fried chicken and chips in the middle of the night, I shall punish myself by banning myself from having any chocolates for the next 4 weeks.

11 comments:

Kikuri-hime said...

Alaa.. relaxla syiqah. Next week kan kita da start puasa. U dont even have to punish urself... Dat fried chicken and chips were ur rezeki... Yummy! Today pun i ate lots of carb. At first I felt guilty. But, it's ok... our bodies only 'absorb' 10% from what we ate (maybe). I could've sworn i read this somewhere... tapi di mana yaaa?

Z said...

erk. 0_o

Anonymous said...

eh u know at london also i always makan fried chicken and chips malam2. but then again that wud be the only meal i have until the night after lak.

and don't ban chocolates, chocolates are gooood.

RKA said...

Ms.D,
we only absorb 10%? seriously? hehe

zaty,
erk? hehe

edwan,
masalahnya i eat throughout the whole day. I had rice in the morning, sushi for lunch, and then chicken and chips lak malam2 buta...
I'm gaining weight...not good!

unknown said...

hihi. iqa. comel la kamu neh.

ey, dnt worry dear. da nk fasting month dah. well. dlm beribadat tu ade skali packaging utk bdn jadi lg sehat n fit.

soooo, dah! jgn risau pelik2 da :P

ps: i think smua org kot mlm2 bute korek dapo cr food. i know im one of the ppl.. :P

RKA said...

shanis,
kalau korek dapur carik food takpe gak...ni kuar malam2, jalan kaki beli food tu yang buat rasa lebih guilty tu. effort dia terlebih. hehe. lepas makan rasa teruk sgt. i hate that feeling :-(

Anonymous said...

xpe iqa skang kat umah sume org gaining weight... especially ABANG hahahaha... shhhh jgn ckp ngan dier. hehehehhe. xdela. Balik la Malaysia cepat2 rindula!!

RKA said...

sape yang tulis comment tu? nana ke? hhehehe.

DANS said...

Awww...and I was about to make a chocolate party. Kak Iqa punyer pasal, I postponed to another day laa ek! (hehe...joking, no party lho..)

RKA said...

ben,
chocolate party? ok cancel la x makan chocolate! haha. u know what happened yesterday? I dgn beria2 taknak makan chocolate lepas tu i buat hot chocolate without realising hot chocolate ada chocolate? haha! dah minum sampai habis pun i tak sedar until later that day!

DANS said...

Hohoho...chocolate is everywhere Kak Iqa, they're like air!

Lol..takot x? I would. (>.<)