Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dance

The Chinese dance is much harder than I thought. When I first looked at the video, I thought "This shouldn't be that hard" but it is! I'm still having problems with the double jump at the end and I can't seem to make my fan to open and close gracefully. I hope I'll get better at it soon! I have Mangunatip practice later today. It's been so long since I last practiced so I really hope I don't forget the steps! I hope the boys will show up today...Yesterday's Indian dance had to be canceled because no boys showed up!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i was about to link your blog in mine then i saw ur post saying ur no writing anymore....btw, yeah the chinese dance seems quite easy but its quite hard because of the song is i duno, how to say eh? xde melody kot? so susah nk agak biler nk masuk and sometimes i will lose count dats y i decided not to continue with chinese dance but anyway its quite fun cause theres only 8 people and u surely will get the limelight once you're on stage hehe...

RKA said...

hi nana,
i'm taking a break from blogging for a while. maybe when things are better i'll blog again :) :)

yeah the chinese dance tu a bit confusing for me. I hope i won't screw up when the time comes to perform. but i saw the video of u doing that dance, nampak cantik je :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha tengok btol2, ada je time i a macam lambat sket hahahahaha