I fell asleep last night...wait, no, I decided to just go to sleep last night even though I was very conscious that I have to prepare for my media tutorial. Media102 scares the hell out of me! While the lectures are very interesting (you should see my notes!), the assessment part is too much for me. Thank god I'm only doing 3 courses this semester...
I have to pass media I have to pass media I have to pass media I have to pass media....
I have to pass media I have to pass media I have to pass media I have to pass media....
My sleeping pattern is becoming weirder and weirder. Some nights I don't sleep at all, some nights I sleep but would wake up at 3-4 a.m. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. But so far, I still manage to wake up early so I guess it's OK.
I'm participating in a new type of dance, the chinese dance. We've just started practicing yesterday and so far it is OK. I still have problems in some of the moves though, especially the part where I have to jump twice to the side. I hope I get that one right soon! The girls have been very patient in teaching me all the steps! I have another dance practice for chinese dance today and mangunatip tomorrow :)
I really really need to start on preparing for media tutorial tomorrow.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment