Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stole this from Sue's blog. hehe. sorry sue, I was bored...

Name one person who always texts you and what can you say about him/her?
:~ none. haven't been using my handphone much over here. too expensive.

Do you think some people are born stupid?
:~ no

Name one negative thing about you?
:~ I let people hurt me and do nothing about it

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
:~ cooking! :)

Dances you wanted to learn?
:~ i don't know really... indian dance,maybe?

What was the last thing you bought?
:~ potatoes, chillies, bananas, broccoli

Do you talk a lot?
:~ i guess so. when I feel like it

Do you believe that love is blind?
:~ yes i guess if not i wouldn't have fallen in love with a bunch of jerks before this. when will i ever learn?

Where is your brother?
:~ in france

How was your day yesterday?
:~ it was....interesting.

What is the last ice cream flavor you had?
:~ vanilla

People describe you as?
:~ i have no idea

Do people think you’re crazy?
:~ i don't think so

Do you skip meals?
:~ sometimes. when i feel fat. hehehe

Do you consider yourself smart?
:~ YES! hehe

Are you typically a jolly person?
:~ yep

Name one enemy of yours
:~ can't think of any

Who’s the first person in your phonebook:
:~ abang

What did the last text message you received say?
:~ i don't think i should write down the message here. but it was from a friend wishing me luck for my paper this Thursday.

Do you go to gym?
:~ nope

Song playing at the moment:
:~anuar zain's "ketulusan hati"

How do you cope with stress?
:~ i sleep

Ever broken someone’s heart?
:~ maybe

What makes you happy?
:~ right now? my family & good friends.

What is the difference between the
last two people you saw?
:~ Izzaty & Peachy. Well, Zaty's into all things Japanese and Peachy's not? But I love them both and they make me happy when I'm around them :)

Do you believe that there is always room in your heart for somebody?
:~ Yes I do. come find me

Where is the next place you will travel to?
:~ Probably Malaysia...my home land

Why did you hug the last person you hug?
:~ who did I hug last? Oh oh it was Naj!

Have you ever worn the opposite sexes underwear?
:~ boxers yes. but I don't think of them as underwear.

Have you cried today at all?
:~ nope.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
:~ I was still sleeping

When was the last time you cried?
:~ 2 days ago when I was watching 27 dresses. I can't remember why I cried.

My favorite subject is?
:~ I don't have one right now

When was the last time you had a sleepover?
:~ hmm. early this year?

What is something you currently want?
:~ malaysian food.

One bad habit of mine is
:~ being too early

I'd break up with my boyfriend/ girlfriend right away if
:~ I see them together in bed. hehehe

If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be
:~ my cute tutor

I really can't stand
:~ people who think it's ok to get annoyed with other people when they themselves are annoying.

Fill in the list of brands that u're using:

soap?
:~ johnson's baby

shampoo?
:~ pantene

conditioner?
:~ pantene

lotion?
:~ nivea

perfume?
:~ body shop

lipgloss?
:~ body shop

sun block?
:~ nivea

watch?
:~ bonia

handbags?
:~ Guess

mp3?
:~ i don't have one

pc/laptop?
:~ Dell

hp?
:~ nokia

clothes?
:~a mixture of Dorothy perkins, pagani, elle, MNG, etc

shoes?
:~ 2 pair of nikes and 3 shoes that I bought from the shoe warehouse

jeans?
:~ levi's, dorothy perkins

your own car?
:~ i don't have a car & I hate driving

compact powder & powder?
:~maybelline

facial wash?
:~felisa. hehe. it works for my face :)

lipstick?
:~ i don't really wear lipstick.

camera?
:~ olympus

purse/wallet?
:~ guess

favourite instant food?
:~ maggie kari

tea?
:~ EARL GREY with Bergamot!

coffee?
:~ nescafe

favourite choc?
:~ maltesers, whittakers, cadbury flake, ....

fav magazine?
:~ OK!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe its okay iqa.
i was bored when im doing it too..
;)

Kikuri-hime said...

Err... that's one long questionnaire.. hihihi. Then, what can we conclude from the answers?

Kikuri-hime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

ahhh...i like to be early too...even though when i know everyone else is going to be late...and another similarity, i like johnson's baby tooo!

RKA said...

hehe. yeah. my being early has apparently annoyed a few of my friends over here. that's why i put it under bad habit...but honestly, i dont think it is bad at all to be early...being late is not good

Z said...

hehehe. being early isnt bad, but coming early to other ppl's rooms while they're preparing gets pretty awkward+uncomfortable ;P

being late is much worse tho, huhu ;P