I am so confused right now. I've spent the last hour looking at the guide to enrolment book and I just could not decide on what course I should change CUST to. According to the planner that they gave us, I will be taking CUST 351 in my fourth year, and to take CUST 351, I will need CUST 331 (which is only offered in the summer) and to take CUST 331, I will have to have CUST 231, and to take CUST 231, I need CUST 131 (which I will be doing next semester). I don't think I am that interested in curriculum studies to be spending 4 years doing CUST. But if I were to change CUST 131, then I will have to think about what 300 level course will I be doing in my fourth year. I've been thinking about doing ENGLISH but I'm not sure if I will be able to handle it. I've done a 100 level ENGL paper and I do enjoy it a lot but that is just 100 level...300 level must be way harder and I don't want to risk my grades just because I made the decision to do ENGL.
I'm stuck. Help.
I'm stuck. Help.
1 comment:
so pening! yeah, choosing classes is such a hard & confusing task. i get pening2 over it every start/end of semester. good luck dear.
Post a Comment