I just came back from Hadi Gari with my darlings (except for Jo, she went to see a movie with her Kiwi buddy). We actually went out to send her to the cinema since it is not safe to let her walk there alone at night. So, after she went with her Kiwi buddy, the rest of us decided to have dinner at Hadi Gari. I ordered the burger combo and now I'm so full! I need to start studying now! I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with my courses (whether to change it or leave it as it is)... I'll think about it tomorrow. As for now, I'm only sure about changing my EDUC 236 to EDUC 228.
I need to go now... I'm planning to read 'Reading in the dark' by Seamus Deane tonight.
Have a nice night everyone!
Ta!
I need to go now... I'm planning to read 'Reading in the dark' by Seamus Deane tonight.
Have a nice night everyone!
Ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment