-----------------------------
Anyway,
I have a test on Thursday. English Literature. Weeee. :) Wish me luck.
My view of literature has changed, I no longer resent the subject. I think I'm liking it very much? Thanks to the lecturers and my tutor for making it as stress free as possible. I have never felt so confident during literature class before, so I am very happy. Oh, just because I like it, doesn't mean I will get good grades... but I do hope I pass the subject... or else I will be very very sad and hate the subject again. hehehe.
---------------------------
The Noho last night was so much fun. I got to know a lot of people and learn+understand about them as well. The food was great, especially the Shepard Pie that Carolyn made and the Cake that Lisa bake and not to forget the Fried Rice and Cucur Jagung that we all made together. :) I didn't sleep that night though, because it was too cold.
---------------------------
I gotta go now. I should be studying. Heheh.
Will write more soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment