I made Nasi Ayam today...it was my first time making it. The taste? I'd say not bad. hehe. There were a lot of ingredients that I forgot to put in because I couldn't remember the recipe. The rice was too yellow because I didn't know how much turmeric I should put in. Anyway, it still tasted like nasi ayam in the end...and I'm quite proud of myself for taking the risk of wasting good chicken. :)
Oh, I actually intended to make the sauce and the chicken separately, but I was lazy so I decided to make them both at once.




I also made some yummy chicken last week...

and bought some pillows and a blanket at Bed Bath and Beyond...

That's all for now.
:)
2 comments:
you have a dapur in your room? or you cook in a common kitchen? it looks great btw :)
yeah i have a kitchenette in my room :) hehe
Post a Comment