Saturday, March 22, 2008

I know I should be doing my assignments right now, but I'm too tired to even think about it right now.

I just came back from a potluck dinner for all the TESOL students in VUW, it was fun! The food was nice, I like the nasi lemak. I even played twister twice but lost both times because my jeans almost flashed my bums to everyone so before that happened, I basically just gave up. A few staff came to join the potluck dinner :-) It was all good.

On the way back from the potluck dinner, we took crazy photos. (I've uploaded them on friendster and facebook) I laughed so hard tonight!

Oh, last night I slept at Lisa's house with Jo and Zaty to keep George company. He is probably the most adorable cat I have ever met! He is soooo manja and he loves to sit on people's lap and be patted. Last night, he even slept next to me! It was so cute to find a cat still sleeping next to you the next morning. He did get on and out of bed several times that night because I could feel him walking on top of me last night :-). I miss George! :-( Oh oh, he eats and talks a lot too! hehe

Oh, before I forget, here are six random facts about me (I was tagged by KB):

1. I am very particular about TIME
I love to be early and ready. I hate it when people are late, or make me late.

2. I eat very very fast.
Even if I am the last one to eat, I still finish first most of the time. (I know it's not good, but oh well)

3. I love cats but I can never really keep them as a pet.
This is probably because I am bad with commitments, and because my mum cannot stand it when the cat poops around the house. hehe. I have a stuffed animal which is a cat though.

4. I am left handed.
I am the only one who is left handed in my family. I don't mind at all and being left handed is not hard at all. I can use my right hand when needed, for example, when I am ironing.

5. Cooking has become one of my favourite things to do
This is probably because halal food is quite hard to find because I am still new to this place, and also because I still need my rice everyday.

6. I am beginning to agree that long distance relationship is hard!
This one, I am not going to elaborate further. Hehe

That's all for now.
I am too lazy to tag other people...

Will write more later

I cannot wait to go see George tomorrow!

*just in case you missed who George is, it's a CAT. :-) I do not want people to get confused.

7 comments:

Muhammad Edwan Shaharir said...

long distance is incredibly hard. it comes down to patience, perseverance... and maybe wishful thinking, a bit.

but when the moment comes that you set your feet home, where the heart beats...

;)

RKA said...

yes it is super duper hard.

but

kene banyak2 sabar i guess

i think i'm coming home end of this year

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

thanks for doin the tag :) the cat jalan all over you?? bestnye! and tu la,for the first one, i dont like this malaysian way of time.

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

syeqa, syeqa, nanti add me @ ym k! i have a new id: kbarazak..i have a webcam now! but i must decorate my dormroom dulu b4 i bley let ppl see ehee..owh dont delete the previous ym id..im using both, i think..contemplating la over which one i wanna use as the main one..huhu

RKA said...

kb!!! i dah add u lama dahh!!! u didnt get ke?:-( hehe. hmm...cuba u try add me back, iqa_anuar

i suka sgt george the cat! sgt manja and talkative!

Farissa Hussin said...

long distance...*sigh*
your brother and i...well, we can only say that we understand exactly what you're going tru..
sabar k, darl? =)

RKA said...

sha

it's sooooo hard.

:(