Saturday, February 23, 2008

I woke up quite late today...saja teringin nak tido lama sikit. After I woke up, I took a shower, had my breakfast, surfed the internet, and got ready to go to the beach at 1pm for my free ice cream! So, at 1pm, we waited at the foyer and off we went to the beach! It took us about 40 minutes to get to the beach by foot. I had chocolate and vanilla ice cream and it was yummy! Since it was quite warm, my ice cream melted pretty fast! I threw away most of my ice cream and just ate the cone...hehehe. After that, some of us went to Yan's Supermarket where they sell spices and stuff and at about 3, we walked back to Edu House :) That is pretty much what I did today. I'm planning to go see the "Pimp My Room" competition tonight at the common room. It sounds interesting. Last time, when I went to see Human Monopoly, I won myself a prize even though I did not participate in the game. So, who knows, maybe tonight could be my lucky night again? hehe.

That's all for now I guess.

Oh, if you want to view my pictures, just go to my friendster page. It's open to public. Here's the url: www.friendster.com/rasyiqah

Later!

8 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

open to public??? YAY!

dont ever ever ever sleep longer that ape u need!
MUSSSTTTT go out, have fun, n enjoy!

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

lawa gils welly! and i adore your bags!

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

and your hair, so looongggg..i apologize for spamming your comment space here.heeeee.terpaksee since i cant comment kat fs:) :D :)

n said...

why u taknak put pictures here? anyways.. u look so happy la over there.. i want to go there alsoooo.. hahah.. rite

RKA said...

kb!!! the weather here buatkan my hair all soft and all. tak frizzy mcm kat malaysia.hehe. yeah i'm trying to join as much activity as i can so that i won't miss home. :) the people here are very friendly tau :) u must come and u can stay at my place. i'll cook for u.hehe

RKA said...

shael...i malas nak upload twice.heheh. over here my internet kene bayar ikut how much i use. so the more i upload the more i have to pay. right now i'm on the 10gb package, lets hope it's enough to last the whole month. i've already used a lot today to watch movies on youtube.hehehe

Anonymous said...

ohhh.. not cool.. takpe la then.. hehe!! take care ok :)

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

owhhhh..your internet like that??hurmm..tak bestnye! but i noticed that fs have this code thing at the bottom of every gambar..u cn copy n paste..how cool is that!..anyway, sure i would love to check welly out! n would love to rasa ur food:) tapi tunggu jetstar fly sane? heheh..ive been planning to go to sydney since last year tp tak start save2 lagi:P but thanks to budget airlines, flying is affordable (if ade kerajinan simpan duit)..owhhh, the weather is making ur hair soft!cool!my fringe is getting terrible la nw btw.i cant even comb my hair if its wet..gugur segumpal2 tau, now the front of my head is officially botak:P