Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am so nervous about going to class tomorrow. :(

Today, I went to the Sunday Market with the three girls (Jo, Zaty, Klong). I bought onions, potatoes, tomatoes, broccoli and carrots. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all that, hehehe. I think I need to start cooking vegetables too since I haven't been eating any unless Jo and Zaty offer theirs. I'm not a big fan of veggies but since Zaty was warning me about how important vegetables are especially if I want a healthy baby in the future (hehe), I've decided to start eating them. Yesterday, Zaty made this sup sayur which I honestly think is good so I think I might try that too. Oh, I also made chicken curry today, and I think it's quite okay for a beginner. Zaty and Jo had some of the chicken curry that I made and they said it was okay too :)

umm.I guess that is all for now. Will write more tomorrow, maybe after class? IF I have the time... I'm not sure how busy tomorrow will be even though I only have one class tomorrow.

Ta ta


1 comment:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

im sure that everybody rase uni life is 'lepak' when compared to school taw..but since we have to juggle our 'social life' n 'studies', rase cam susah lak:P :P :P hehehhe..one class on monday! thats UBER great!i have classes from 10 till 7 tmr..sob...mmg my 4 days hectic coz my friday FREE...tp im not in NZ, free satu ari tak wat pape pun..if in NZ, leh la jenjalan ke hape :( and wah, you guys dah reti masak! sure best:) tp sup sayur? err...if i dtg NZ, tanak sup sayur eh:P tanak pape sayur:P hehehehhe (berangan je kb nih)..ok tooodlesss..gd lak for tmr kkkkkk