To A,
You took him away from me 3 years ago, and now he left you for... well, I don't really know for what. But he broke your heart just like you broke mine, when he told me he's leaving me for you. I am actually HAPPY that he left you. It was what I wanted and wished for ever since you got together with him. You knew he was happy with me, but you had to ruin it. You turned him into someone I no longer know. But guess what? I am okay now. I have found someone worth being with, someone who mended my broken heart and taught me to love again. But it still makes me smile when I think of how miserable and lonely you are now when I have someone who loves me still. Do not judge me, I am only human. You didn't care when I spent those nights crying, did you? I didn't think so too.
-----------------------------
To W,
Thank you.
You were there for me when I needed a friend, and that friendship turned into something beautiful, and I do not regret a thing. The decision that I made to be with you turned out to be the right one. 3 years have gone by, and we are still going strong. I love you!
-----------------------------
To H,
We have been the best of friends for almost 5 years now. I still get excited when ever I hear your voice on the other line. We have been through a lot together, but our friendship is still strong as ever. You are like a sister to me and I love you so much! You are always there for me, listening to my problems, lending me your shoulders to cry on. I hope I have been the same to you. I cannot imagine life without you.
Thank you for standing by me when I was at my lowest low, when people were saying bad things behind my back. Thank you for defending me, thank you for giving me strength. Thank you for everything. 4 years ago, when I lost almost all my friends (and the ones who claim to be my friends turned out to be backstabbers) and you stood by me, I knew you were a true friend.
---------------------------------
To S,Z and J,
The past two years were bearable because of the three of you. You guys are the best! I love you guys a lot! You guys were there for me when I was down and felt like I cannot make it. You guys gave me strength and helped me with my studies. I am so grateful that God gave me a chance to join the three of you there. I cannot wait for more adventures with the three of you! Even though we have only known each other for 2 years, I really feel like I've known you guys my whole life. Thank you for the great times we have spent with each other and I am hoping for more to come! :)
----------------------------------
To Y,
You were one of my biggest mistakes. But I am over it now. Selamat Pengantin Baru! I heard you are getting married. Even though you sort of almost ruined my life, you also sort of made me who I am today. So, in a way, thank you!
--------------------------------
To K,
I don't think you will ever change. Not now, not ever. So, I have nothing to say to you except "I hope you get what you deserved". You are definitely my biggest mistake.
--------------------------------
To E,
Leaving me for A and then telling me that you have feelings for me still (after 3 years) is just wrong. I am not that girl anymore. But thanks, it is nice to know that you admit of your mistakes. I wish you all the best.
-------------------------------
To K,
I am confused. Are we friends or are we back to being strangers?
-----------------------------
You took him away from me 3 years ago, and now he left you for... well, I don't really know for what. But he broke your heart just like you broke mine, when he told me he's leaving me for you. I am actually HAPPY that he left you. It was what I wanted and wished for ever since you got together with him. You knew he was happy with me, but you had to ruin it. You turned him into someone I no longer know. But guess what? I am okay now. I have found someone worth being with, someone who mended my broken heart and taught me to love again. But it still makes me smile when I think of how miserable and lonely you are now when I have someone who loves me still. Do not judge me, I am only human. You didn't care when I spent those nights crying, did you? I didn't think so too.
-----------------------------
To W,
Thank you.
You were there for me when I needed a friend, and that friendship turned into something beautiful, and I do not regret a thing. The decision that I made to be with you turned out to be the right one. 3 years have gone by, and we are still going strong. I love you!
-----------------------------
To H,
We have been the best of friends for almost 5 years now. I still get excited when ever I hear your voice on the other line. We have been through a lot together, but our friendship is still strong as ever. You are like a sister to me and I love you so much! You are always there for me, listening to my problems, lending me your shoulders to cry on. I hope I have been the same to you. I cannot imagine life without you.
Thank you for standing by me when I was at my lowest low, when people were saying bad things behind my back. Thank you for defending me, thank you for giving me strength. Thank you for everything. 4 years ago, when I lost almost all my friends (and the ones who claim to be my friends turned out to be backstabbers) and you stood by me, I knew you were a true friend.
---------------------------------
To S,Z and J,
The past two years were bearable because of the three of you. You guys are the best! I love you guys a lot! You guys were there for me when I was down and felt like I cannot make it. You guys gave me strength and helped me with my studies. I am so grateful that God gave me a chance to join the three of you there. I cannot wait for more adventures with the three of you! Even though we have only known each other for 2 years, I really feel like I've known you guys my whole life. Thank you for the great times we have spent with each other and I am hoping for more to come! :)
----------------------------------
To Y,
You were one of my biggest mistakes. But I am over it now. Selamat Pengantin Baru! I heard you are getting married. Even though you sort of almost ruined my life, you also sort of made me who I am today. So, in a way, thank you!
--------------------------------
To K,
I don't think you will ever change. Not now, not ever. So, I have nothing to say to you except "I hope you get what you deserved". You are definitely my biggest mistake.
--------------------------------
To E,
Leaving me for A and then telling me that you have feelings for me still (after 3 years) is just wrong. I am not that girl anymore. But thanks, it is nice to know that you admit of your mistakes. I wish you all the best.
-------------------------------
To K,
I am confused. Are we friends or are we back to being strangers?
-----------------------------
7 comments:
why so emo? hehe
'To MES' takde ke?
;P
btw congrats on the visa, again.
;)
MES,
Hehe. maybe someday when I know you well enough, I can write something for you too. :) But I do want you to know that I enjoy reading alternate you. :)
iqa, thanks =)
my eyes were watery when i read this tau. it's such a perfect post to sort of 'end' 2007. like an acklodgement of your past, sort of.
i think i know most of the people you listed. ah well, life goes on. i'm so happy you're taking it all positively.
omg sgt2 happy nak jumpe you nanti! ^_^
Zaty! I sgt sayang u! :) hehe. we're gonna have so much fun!
to abg and sha takde? hehe =)
hehe. kak sha, if i could, iqa nak tulis one for everyone...tapi not enough time to write one for everyone...
Post a Comment