Tuesday, December 25, 2007

10 days left before I leave for Langkawi.

2 days left before Wan goes back to Shah Alam.

Now, what am I supposed to do with the remaining 8 days without him?

I've been so used to having him so close for the past month. Hungry? Call him and he'd pick me up and we'd go get something to eat. Need a new pair of shoes? Call him and he'd go shopping with me. Feeling miserable and lonely? Call him and he'd come by to keep me company. Can't sleep? Call him and he'd be there to talk.

But in two days, I cannot simply call him and expect him to come and pick me up like I always do. Yes, I can still call him in the middle of the night when I can't sleep but starting next week, he will start his classes and calling in the middle of the night is just inconsiderate.

Who is going to accompany me with my last minute shopping when I get back from Langkawi? Who is going to tell me what looks good on me and what does not? Who's going to eat claypot rice with me after this? It's not going to taste the same without him!

I know I sound like I depend on him for everything but it's not like that at all. I do have good friends, but they're all far away too... I can't call them to do all those stuff with me. And Hidayah is also going back to UM next week. :-(

I am going to miss him so much. I miss him right now. I wish I had a few more weeks with him... but I know it won't make it any easier when the time comes for us to say goodbye. I wish I can bring him with me in my suitcase. ;-)

I love you. I know I merajuk all the time and I always do things to annoy you, but I want you to know, I really do love you, a lot.

Take care sayang.



No comments: