Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Why do bad things always happen to me?

So this is what happened.
Sha called me this morning and asked if I have received the email from Unicomm regarding my accommodation in NZ for February 2008. I was in front of my laptop so I checked if there was any email from them. Sadly, there wasn't. Not even one. Not even to inform me that I am in the waiting list. I was already disappointed (but not that worried) but then Sha said that everyone else has received theirs. I was so panic when she said that so I emailed Mr Matt Rogers (the person in charge of this whole accommodation thing). I couldn't bear waiting for his reply so I decided to call him instead.

Alhamdulillah, after giving him my details, he informed me that my application has been accepted and I should have received the email from Unicomm. So to cut a long story short, he gave me this email and asked me to send this person an email and ask them to send the accommodation offer again. :) I have to pay them before this 30th of Oct so I hope I get the email soon!

Oh I thought the time in New Zealand is only about 3 hours difference from Malaysia! It's not! No wonder they did not pick up the phone! When I checked the time in NZ, it was already 5.42 pm! Mana ada orang kat ofis la iqa! Haiyoh! The last person I called kat Unicomm cakap macam ni "please call back tomorrow". Haha! Mesti the person marah gile time die nak balik ofis sibuk pulak nak call... hehe. Nasib baik sempat call Matt Rogers! and nasib baik I can understand their english! HAHAHA. ntah ape ape je iqa!

Thank you Zaty and Sha for the help :) LOVE you girls la!




3 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

i lost freaking RM200 tak tentu pasal yest as i am such a careless person! for u, alhamdulillah everything turned out alrite kan? hey, things always always turn out fine! u must be ecstatic to get to uni kan? u shud! i think time uni la, we find ourselves + jadik kurang 'comot' as u ade identity! exciting la, u, pileh2 rumah ni..i still live in this boring asrama-boarding-school-like..hee..i tak makin maju langsung!

RKA said...

I sangat2 excited nak blaja balik! heheh!

Z said...

@iqa - i'm kinad dreading it a bit, but i get what you mean =D

@kb - huhu but then, kena compromise on the food plak, susah nak carik mknn sana =P pros and cons la i guess ;)