Bace and view from bottom keatas *kes malas nak susun*
Sorry for not updating, I was in Perak since Thursday and celebrated our raya there. I have loads to write about but I just do not have the energy to do it so I'll just post some pictures. Enjoy!
YAY!piccies!lawa the the piccies! i have been thinking for months now to get my hair curls at the bottom like your sister tau.tp, since my hair is short n im just too lazy to jaga plus dun wan to fork out money, tak buat;)
kb!! I rasa baik u jangan curl kan ur hair. atleast not the permanent one! sebab my sis has been complaining since the very first day die perm hair die. susah nak jaga curls+panas+kene rajin gulung2 rambut la....
5 comments:
YAY!piccies!lawa the the piccies!
i have been thinking for months now to get my hair curls at the bottom like your sister tau.tp, since my hair is short n im just too lazy to jaga plus dun wan to fork out money, tak buat;)
selamat hari raya girl!
kb!! I rasa baik u jangan curl kan ur hair. atleast not the permanent one! sebab my sis has been complaining since the very first day die perm hair die. susah nak jaga curls+panas+kene rajin gulung2 rambut la....
Ur hair dah ok dah :)
nana makin lama makin macam izan! hehe =)
@sha
heheh nana loves to pout her lips dalam gamba now :) die makin cantik, just like ayong :)
your sis permed her hair? after reonding it?
eh jap. your kakak straighten dulu right? 0_o im confusing bits of my memory here. heheh
Post a Comment