Yesterday night I called my bf since he was super busy and I was too lazy to type messages. We talked for like 5 minutes. He told me he is coaching some students basketball every evening (well, until Thursday actually). The basics. And then he added that they are girls and are doing preparation to go to Mesir. Hehe. No wonder he was so semangat to take the offer from his lecturer to coach them. Haih. ;-p heheh.
I told Hidayah the other day that my bf's record is too clean that sometimes I wonder if he is very very good at hiding stuff or if he really is genuinely a nice guy? Well, I hope it's the latter. :) We've been together for a little more than two years and never once has he ever cheated on me. (Not that I want him to, jauhkan...)
oh, some weird spots ( dots? ) have been appearing on my upper right hand and also on my fingers. It doesn't itch or anything but it is scaring me. I don't know if it is my imagination or what but the spots/dots seem to multiply everyday! I need to see a doctor soon!
I guess that is all for today's update :)
Have a nice day everyone!
I told Hidayah the other day that my bf's record is too clean that sometimes I wonder if he is very very good at hiding stuff or if he really is genuinely a nice guy? Well, I hope it's the latter. :) We've been together for a little more than two years and never once has he ever cheated on me. (Not that I want him to, jauhkan...)
oh, some weird spots ( dots? ) have been appearing on my upper right hand and also on my fingers. It doesn't itch or anything but it is scaring me. I don't know if it is my imagination or what but the spots/dots seem to multiply everyday! I need to see a doctor soon!
I guess that is all for today's update :)
Have a nice day everyone!
2 comments:
umm who is this?
Post a Comment