Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Life...updated

Results are coming out next week
09.08.07
the date is so cantik, i wonder if it brings good luck or bad luck to me.
I don't really feel anything right now... I guess maybe because I still have a week left to worry about it. I hope things will go as planned. I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't.
Please do pray for me. I really need this. It really sucks seeing my friends already in their second year when I'm still not settled yet.

My sayang (hehehe...) is coming home this weekend. weeeheee! I'm excited because he's been very busy with Uni and we haven't had a chance to even talk. I don't blame him at all because when I was doing my A level, he was the one who had to put up with my crazy time table. :)

Oh, about the trip I had with my darlings. Well, it was really really fun and I am very sad that it's over. Took loads of pictures and I have uploaded some of them on my friendster. :) I ate a LOT during the whole trip and I am pretty sure I have gained at least 3 kgs. (Just what I need, more weight to lose!) haih. Some of the interesting food I ate was Kerabu Daging Mentah (yes it is really raw) and Nasi cendawan (because I don't eat mushrooms actually) and Puding DiRaja (I really like the jala emas and the sauce). I have so much to write about the whole trip that I don't know where to start!!! haih...but you guys can read about the trip on Zaty's blog www.zatyness.blogspot.com :)

I guess that's all for today's update after a long silence. hehe
:)

Ta for now.

1 comment:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

*aaaaaaaaaaa* results! *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*