ok i was lying on my bed doing nothing suddenly my mind had this sort of a flashback thing to the days when I was in KMS. hehe. My close friends and I might not be at all popular in school but we were really happy together (that, I am very sure). We did all sorts of stuff together, like, there was this one time, Jo couldn't take it anymore that our neighbour kept doing open burning so she took the fire hose and tried to put out the fire from the upstairs balcony! it was really hilarious! Kak Long and Zaty helped to aim the hose while I watched. hehehe. crazy. Oh and our trip to Cosmo's world!!! and also all the shopping we did together while we were in Seremban... the times we spent together at the park near our school... aahhh...precious memories. I can honestly say that my 2 years in KMS would not be fun if it wasn't for those girls :) They are the most fun people i've ever met! It doesn't matter at all that we're not popular or cool, all that matters is that we really care for each other. :) I miss those girls. I can't wait to see them this 15/16th of July!!!
JO KAKLONG ZATY IF YOU GIRLS ARE READING THIS, I MISS YOU GIRLS!!!
3 comments:
mish u too
nyet nyet
girl!my browser mmg ade proob!cannot comment kat ur shoutbox!bes bes td!hey, fairuz said you are well-put-togeda n sopan now!!!matured alredi!she told meeeee
well put together and sopan? ehehe. err.dulu i wasn't ke? well, has i guess kms has done me a lot of good :) i sukaaa sangat jumpa balik u guys!!! should do this more often!! :)
Post a Comment