Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I went out with KB and Fairuz today :) weeee. We were classmates back in SIGS :) It was really nice seeing them again!!! Took photos and I already uploaded them on my friendster so just go there if you want to see pictures!

Oh, KB introduce me to this blog to read and it's very very very interesting. :) Thanks KB.

Hmm..what else what else.
Oh yeah, my ex classmates (TIJB) are having a reunion this Thursday and I'm going :)

and...I will be travelling with my three precious girl friends around Malaysia next month! Can't wait for that!

I guess that's all for now. :)

Nite nite

2 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

kita main exchange2 blog strangers pulak kan;)

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

tgk my latest youtube.my kawan gave me an advice camana mau kurush bdn. she's naturally skinny.

from my observations, these ppl yg boleh jadik kuros just dont eat.if they eat pon, hanye makan only one cake (kuiH) a day or soups only lah.sgt2 ramai my friends like this.