MENTALLY EXHAUSTED
TIRED
ANNOYED
ANGRY
I am almost finish with my trial exam. Most of my friends are done with theirs because they don't have to repeat any papers. I still have one paper left : Literature paper 4. I don't want to think about that right now. The reason I am blogging right now is because I am trying to let out all the bad energy that is inside of me right now. I am mentally exhausted, I am tired, and very annoyed with a certain person that I shall not mention the name.
School has been very stressful lately. It is, after all, called the "intensive revision programme" (I.R.P). The purpose of this programme is to cram all 3 subjects into your head in one month. CRAZY. I was constantly tired, I slept a lot and I stopped jogging. The only subject that I enjoy doing is Math. Just Math. I'm getting better at Math if compared to last semester. Last semester I was getting D, E and U's for my math papers, now I can manage atleast a B or a high C. Literature is just hopeless. I can never excell in that subject. As for Sociology, it depends on how much I like the question. Out of the three questions that they ask in Sociology, the least I like is under the topic "Family". I just hope that somehow, I can manage to get at least 1A and 2B's for my Alevel. Please please please God let me get at least 1A and 2B's. :(
Oh, about the person that I am annoyed with. Hmm. I just wish I could make her disappear *pouf*. If only there was a way to get rid of her from my life. She annoys me so much that I feel like shooting myself on the head when ever she is around. *bam!*
Just 6 more weeks. Just 6 more weeks. And then I am done with this place.
Oh oh, before I forget, there is this certain teacher in school that I shall name as "Ms J". I think Ms J has mental problems. I don't know why she loves to make our lives miserable, and she doesn't even have to teach us to do that!
I don't know what else to write. I'll write more later.
Wish me luck.
I really need it.
TIRED
ANNOYED
ANGRY
I am almost finish with my trial exam. Most of my friends are done with theirs because they don't have to repeat any papers. I still have one paper left : Literature paper 4. I don't want to think about that right now. The reason I am blogging right now is because I am trying to let out all the bad energy that is inside of me right now. I am mentally exhausted, I am tired, and very annoyed with a certain person that I shall not mention the name.
School has been very stressful lately. It is, after all, called the "intensive revision programme" (I.R.P). The purpose of this programme is to cram all 3 subjects into your head in one month. CRAZY. I was constantly tired, I slept a lot and I stopped jogging. The only subject that I enjoy doing is Math. Just Math. I'm getting better at Math if compared to last semester. Last semester I was getting D, E and U's for my math papers, now I can manage atleast a B or a high C. Literature is just hopeless. I can never excell in that subject. As for Sociology, it depends on how much I like the question. Out of the three questions that they ask in Sociology, the least I like is under the topic "Family". I just hope that somehow, I can manage to get at least 1A and 2B's for my Alevel. Please please please God let me get at least 1A and 2B's. :(
Oh, about the person that I am annoyed with. Hmm. I just wish I could make her disappear *pouf*. If only there was a way to get rid of her from my life. She annoys me so much that I feel like shooting myself on the head when ever she is around. *bam!*
Just 6 more weeks. Just 6 more weeks. And then I am done with this place.
Oh oh, before I forget, there is this certain teacher in school that I shall name as "Ms J". I think Ms J has mental problems. I don't know why she loves to make our lives miserable, and she doesn't even have to teach us to do that!
I don't know what else to write. I'll write more later.
Wish me luck.
I really need it.
3 comments:
SYEQAAAAAAA GOOODDDDDD LUCKKKKKKKKK!!!
mesti mesti mesti boleh score!u r working so hard,u soooo deserves to berjaya!!
i took eng lit for fun this semester(instead of normal english writing)..yeah,its no fun.too much to read.i ended up membebel mrapu2 for my essays tapi my essay panjang2.u shud try merapu panjang2.at least if your 1st paragraph tak kena,the second kena ke..just a suggestion...6 more weeks babe!six more je!pasni kamu boleh berpesta di JB!CHAIYOKKK
hehe. if i buat essay literature, wajib ada 3 concepts and supporting statements...template dah ada..isi je takde...vocabulary i pun mcm limited.
hmmm...
i'm at home skarang. saja balik before real exams.
heheh
berani betul u amik literature... :)
tu la..gatal..just another paper!!!weee!lit lah tu..sgt malas mau bace the stuff i kene bace.heeee.i want to take summer classes.lagi dulu dah plan tp now,bila tiba masanya,takde pulak!!!i have nothing to do this cuti!so i guess kite bjumpa di jb yaa
Post a Comment