Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm so glad to be back home again! I reached JB around 4 p.m, took a cab and then went straight home :)

I did not tell Wan that I was coming home. It was my intention from the start to sort of surprise him. I made sure he was not planning to go anywhere this weekend. I made up a story about having classes until 4.30 pm when my class actually ended around 10 am today and I already bought the bus ticket the day before. It was hard keeping a secret from him because I am not used to lying (seriously). So, telling him I had classes when I did not was hard! I told him I will call him after "class". Luckily, I reached JB around the same time that my usual class ends. I texted him and asked if I could call him and he said okay. So, I called, using my house phone, and he was surprised indeed!

I'm planning to do a lot of studying at home and this time I'm going to make sure I do.

That's all from me today
:)
My head feels so much lighter now that I'm home. :)

No comments: