It's 3.03 am
I am still not asleep
haha
I'm actually trying to think of something good to write
hmmm
let me see
ahh I don't know
So I guess I'll just write crap again
I'm going back to my oh-so-home-sweet-home Seremban this Tuesday (sarcasm intended)
As for right now, I have no feelings about going back to Seremban. It is my last semester there so I am really looking forward to graduate this June! I hope I will pass all my papers so that I can continue my degree in NZ.
I'm going to miss my little sister so so so much! It's been a fun month :) I can't wait for my next holiday and spend more time with my sister!!!
I miss Wan so much! I haven't seen him for more than a week now, and will not be seeing him until I don't know when. He's in Taiping and will only be coming back on Tuesday and on Tuesday I will already be in Seremban. What to do... It's okay, I'll see him next time I come home! :)
I think I should go to sleep now
it's really late
good nite
3 comments:
ssyeqa!i takboleh post shoutouts kat shoutbox!dah lame dah tak oleh!
wah.ya.u r going to hav a blast in NZ!while i would be stuck in upm for years!my school starts this wednesday!grrrr...hey,u know wat,im so quite looking forward for it!
you must come to my crib(mcm hebat lah kononnye my dorm kt upm tu.oh i amek kunci smalam.ade dead squirrel under my bed ok.geli ok.with ulats n everything.dah mati for quite sum time ok.ewwww)
datang taw.this sem!this is like,my transaction sem,and i ade sgt2 sikit jam kredit!i akan free sket this sem!this week sgt pokai.im going to KLIA hantar a senior to germany.n munirah akan dtg n crash @ my dorm this week too!after her,you pulak lah kan...dtg tau!this sem!dataaanggggggg
haih i dunno what's wrong with the tagboard! haih sorry
i guess kene comment je la
ummmm
my my! ur comment lagi panjang dr my post..hehehe
eww dead squirrel??
nnt i'll come k?
miss u kb
take care
eheh..i tend to bebel:))
sorry2!i think its my computer's,server's fault or something...mmg dah lame cannot comment kat taggieboard...tu lah..i hav e to pegang that tupai tau..sooo geli!eheh
Post a Comment