I love...
Jesse McCartney's "Just so you know"
hehe.
The first time I saw the video clip on MTV, I instantly fell in love with it!
2006 is ending soon. wow.
Jesse McCartney's "Just so you know"
hehe.
The first time I saw the video clip on MTV, I instantly fell in love with it!
2006 is ending soon. wow.
- My 2007 new year resolution?
-Be fit
-Study harder
-make more friends
-be more patient
-Get atleast 13 pts for Alevel :)
(this is all that I can think of right now that I think I can do)
On a different issue :
-Study harder
-make more friends
-be more patient
-Get atleast 13 pts for Alevel :)
(this is all that I can think of right now that I think I can do)
On a different issue :
- For the past two days, I have been very good at controlling my emotions. I haven't been angry at him for two days and I'm quite proud of myself. I think he must be very happy that I am not yelling at him... :)
- I am very satisfied with my one month holiday this year. I spent most of my time at home with my little sis, I got to see Wan a few times :), I got to see Dayah :), I went shopping, I went to see a movie, I went on a holiday with my family. I think it's the most complete holiday ever. :)
- I seriously can't wait to finish my last semeter in KMS! :)
"Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha
and
"Happy New Year"
and
"Happy New Year"
No comments:
Post a Comment