Thursday, November 16, 2006

Manners

It’s so hard to find people with manners these days.

I have a friend who loves to say the F word so much that I think she says it to make her sentences interesting.

I have another friend who loves to eat off people’s plate that I’d lose my appetite every time I eat with her.

I realized that most of KMS students find it so hard to at least rinse their plates before giving it to the lady who washes it for us.

I realized some teachers feel so superior (or something like that) that they find it so hard to move the muscles on their face to form a smile.

I have friends who are so irresponsible that they don’t care about breaking the rules and ruining their own future.

I just hope they will learn some manners and change their attitude a bit!

2 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

rasyiqah..i think..there's something wrong with your chatbox kat tepi...huehue

Anonymous said...

iqa, ni abang khairil.
i lost my phone, and ur number as well. kindly mail me the number to benhatta@gmail.com

number kak yong sekali la kalo boleh ye. or just sms me at +6019 2888 274.

thanks.