Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Two nights ago, I had some trouble sleeping. I couldn't get my eyes to shut eventhough I was very very tired... I, suddenly had a panic attack that I might not be able to sleep ever again. So, after school the next day, I tried to get some shut eyes but my attempt at sleeping failed miserably...My friends tried to help by singing to me, rubbing my back to make me relax, but still, I COULD NOT SLEEP.
I cried a lot yesterday. I seriously thought that I will never be able to sleep. I looked so tired that people might have mistaken me for a zombie. So, I took one tiny sleeping pill,(just to help me sleep), and guess what? I waited for more than 2 hours and nothing happened!
According to a friend, it was supposed to make me sleep for 7 hours straight. So, I cried some more, and then when I opened my eyes...it was already 4.30 am.
But the thing is, I didn't feel as if it was sleep at all. It was like, I shut my eyes and it was morning. I am still tired because my sleep was not really "sleep".
Anyway, I really hope that tonight, I will get real sleep. My friends say that I think too much and something is bothering my mind...but I have no idea what's bothering my mind.
I need my mum & dad.

2 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

wow.that's horrible!gudd lak girl and i hope you have a nice sleep tonight.

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

just to let u know.guy number one isnt the guy that i criter before tau...that old guy wasnt my friend..yg ni my close fren,so i rase like..janggal...uhuh..ilang frenship begitu sahaja
::copy n pasted from my blog::

i know im sooo out of tajuk here:)