Saturday, October 21, 2006

Okay, since I haven't been posting anything interesting lately, I've decided to write something today (but I can't promise if it's going to be interesting or not because until now, I still have no idea on what I am going to write)

This is my sixth day at home.
I haven't been doing anything productive, I am not studying enough, I've been sleeping too much.

Oh, BUT, on my second day at home, (or was it the third? nvm) I made some Bantal Salomas. hehe. I have no idea why it's called 'Bantal Saloma' but a few years ago a good friend of mine told me that is what it's called. I think it is famously known as 'roti gulung' kot?
I made ten of these cute roti gulung/ bantal saloma and I gave Wan 5 of it. :) He bought me nasi lemak kukus and air kathira from the bazaar near my house (it was so nice of him)

Yesterday, I made some sambal for myself and fried some chicken. I love sambal!!!

and today, I am going to break-fast with Wan! Nyum nyum.
I think we're going to It Roo kot?

I think I should stop here for now...this entry sucks. I should really try to improve my writing!! haihhhh





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: